7-10 years of marketing experience, including 3+ years of leading data driven growth & marketing team, preferably working for a startup.
- Experience with tracking and improving critical KPIs on a dashboard.
- Content is going to be a huge part of our marketing efforts. Having experience in driving relevant traffic from content and measuring conversion and ROI from it is required.
- Strong understanding of how to drive relevant traffic from channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, search – both organic and paid.
- Practical experience with email marketing is a must. Proficiency with marketing tools & technologies like email automation, landing page design and instrumentation, and A/B testing are a must.
- Strong sense of product as you’ll be a key influencer in how the product shapes over time.
- Creative thinker, story-teller and problem solver with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a master’s degree is required.
- Hands on experience in the eCommerce domain, especially on the seller side.
- Understand how to build and nurture a community of users, advocates and influencers and use this to amplify the word of mouth for the product.
- Exceptional writing skills, ability to edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar and accuracy.
- Any experience with data sciences and analytics, R or python.
- Knowledge of or experience with UI/UX, graphics design or product management.
US education is a strong plus. All customers are in the US to having spent time there and cultural familiarity is helpful.