TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a highly skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers’ duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills to provide up-to-date solutions.
To be successful as a test automation engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. Ultimately, a good test automation engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Responsible for performing Automation testing by using selenium tool.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Able to write test cases to perform functional testing & UAT.
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- Should have experience of at least 2 years as a manual tester.
- Should have experience of at least 2 years as a test automation engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.